Specialty - Base Prep
Our specially formulated, plant-based base preparation wax is a must-have for any comprehensive wax kit.
- Deep Base Penetration: This wax has been designed with smaller wax molecules that can penetrate deep into the base of skis or snowboards, where normal wax simply couldn't fit.
- Base Conditioner: After a fresh stone grind, it is highly recommended to saturate your bases with our Base Prep wax.
- Improve "Wax of the Day" Performance: Our Base Prep wax will bind well to your top coat or "Wax of the Day". This helps your top coat wax to last longer.
- Base Cleaner - Hot Scrape: Most wax experts agree that a hot scrape is the best technique to remove old wax and truly clean your bases.
- Travel + Storage: Don't leave your bases naked to the environment! When traveling or storing skis/boards for an extended period of time, a thick layer of our Base Prep wax will protect your bases and make sure they're happy when it's time to rip!
- Watch our Base Prep Video HERE!
*100% Stoke Guarantee - If you’re not totally stoked on our wax products you can return em’, no questions asked.
Haven’t skied on it. Did a hot scrape before storage waxing and it removed a lot of crud from the base. Wax bar did break off a piece while cold crayon.
Hi, first time I hot waxed my skis but your website video from George was very helpful. I might have used too much(ha) but happy that it is plant based
Thanks for making a great product
Add a thin layer of temperature wax and works like a charm.