Wax Kit - Blue Square
- Wax Iron: Thick base plate to maintain consistent temperature and a dimpled surface for even wax distribution and smooth float during application.
- Performance Wax | Cool, + Warm: Plant-based + biodegradable. Two temperature-specific waxes to ensure that you have a fast, smooth glide in any snow condition.
- Brass Wax Brush: Perhaps the most underrated tool in any comprehensive wax kit. This ergonomic wax brush will help remove old wax and to exposure the base structure after a coat of fresh wax.
- Wax Scraper: Sharp and sturdy, makes the wax scraping process quick + easy.
- Travel Case: Keeps all your tuning tools in one place for travel and storage.
Everything you could possibly want to make your skis fast. So easy to use that my 4 year old can do it. We had an awesome time waxing his skis for the first time with this kit. He loved it!
I bought this kit for my 13-year-old son to use on his snowboard. The learning curve is very easy, and he enjoys being able to do a professional quality wax application. He has also waxed some of his friends' snowboards and skis. We also appreciate the eco-friendly aspect of the products.
Super nice wax kit! Way better than the dakine kit. Iron is 10/10. Don’t have enough hill time on the wax yet but the brush and scraper is great as well!
I’m a newb to waxing and I found this kit had just about everything I needed to get started at a good price point, plus it’s one less way I ruin the planet.The wax iron did the trick for me as did the brass brush. I found the videos helpful from the website. Additionally, I bought the base prep wax so I could give my skis a nice clean and conditioning session. It would be nice if a brick of that was included in the wax kits too. I’m very happy with the value and quality of this kit overall and Mountain Flow’s commitment to the environment.
Love everything the guys at MountainFLOW are doing. Can’t wait to watch this thing blow up!
The EcoFriendly wax and new iron are top of the line.